Organic Spirulina Tablets
Ultra-pure, certified organic Spirulina tablets from the microalgae Arthrospira Platensis with high protein content and high nutrient density. Thanks to strictly controlled cultivation, gentle drying (spray drying process) and maintenance of the highest quality standards during processing, our organic Spirulina tablets serve as a natural source of iron as well as an important supplier of protein and vitamins. Our organic spirulina tablets are vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free and are of course manufactured without the addition of fillers and excipients. In addition, they are free from additives and preservatives. So that only the purest products reach your home!
<strong>HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT</strong>
Our organic spirulina tablets contain 63 g protein per 100 g ( = 63%)
One serving covers 31% of the daily iron requirement (4.4 mg)
All our products are certified organic
We consistently avoid unnecessary auxiliary substances and additives
We obtain our raw materials directly from the manufacturer without dealer detours. This ensures that our supply chains are completely transparent. To meet our quality standards, the goods are tested in Germany by independent laboratories for nutrient content, heavy metals and pesticides. Additional relevant parameters such as iron or vitamin B12 content are determined individually for each ingredient. The certificates of analysis for our product can be found below.
Spirulina is one of the oldest known organisms on our planet and is now known as a superfood due to its many beneficial properties. The blue-green algae are classified as cyanobacteria (blue-green algae). Spirulina consists of various antioxidants such as carotenoids (mix of carotenes and xanthophylls), chlorophyll and the unique blue pigment phycocyanin . In addition, our organic spirulina tablets serve as an optimal source of protein and natural iron.
Organic spirulina as a natural source of iron
Our organic spirulina tablets serve as a natural source of iron. Per serving (4.8 g) contains 4.4 mg of iron. This corresponds to 31% of the recommended daily dose.
- contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- has a function in cell division
- contributes to the normal development of children’s perceptual abilities.
Organic spirulina with high protein content
Our organic spirulina tablets contain 63 g of protein per 100 g. To be allowed to bear the designation “high protein content” or “protein-rich”, at least 20 percent of the total calorific value of a food must be accounted for by the protein content. No. 2 Organic Spirulina Tablets, at a recommended daily intake of 3×4 tablets, have a detectably high protein content of 3 grams, i.e. 63% of the total calorific value, and thus meet the EFSA criteria for a food with a high protein content.
Proteins are responsible, for example
- for the regulation of metabolism (they are then called enzymes)
- for the structure formation of cells, organs and cell membranes
- for various transport mechanisms in the body as well as
- the control of hormones and hormone receptors
- for the maintenance of physiological osmolarity in the vessels. A deficiency of the protein albumin can lead to a drop in pressure in the vessels, which is manifested by edema.
- for the defense of the immune system through antibodies and
- Proteins are also important for energy production.
Which product is best for you
|No. 1 Bio Spirulina Pulver||65%||4 g/100 g||2,8 mg|
(= 20% der
|0,17 µg pro|
|5 g Pulver
|No. 2 Bio Spirulina Tabletten||63%||5,9 g/100 g||4,4 mg|
(= 31,4% der
|No. 3 Bio Chlorella Tabletten||59%||10 g/100 g||4,9 mg|
(= 35% der
|0,4 µg pro|
|No. 4 Bio Spirulina & Chlorella Tabletten||58,6%||8 g/100 g||3,1 mg|
(= 22% der
|1,3 µg pro|
Quality Promise & Certificate of Analysis
Products of the highest quality have the highest priority for us! Therefore, we obtain our Spirulina algae exclusively from controlled organic cultivation. After harvesting, the product is analyzed in detail and tested for residues. So you get the highest quality product every time!
Take 3×4 tablets daily with plenty of liquid without chewing.
Do not exceed the specified recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.